- Check the seeds you have before ordering more.
- Now that you know where to buy organic seeds don’t buy anything else.
- Be sure that the plants you buy from others weren’t treated with systemic pesticides. I know they’re pretty. Resist temptation. Find another source.
- Be kind to yourself.
- The birds, salamanders, etc. love the saucer you set out for them. Add water regularly and keep it clean.
- Spend more time outside. Enjoy the sun, the wind, the rain, the smell of the earth.
- When the strawberries begin to ripen you need to check and pick them everyday. They get over ripe fast and the squirrels and birds find them to be a tasty treat.